Yo Yo in the News: Child gets Stabbed by a Store Clerk ~ Yo-Yo Blogging

Monday, July 17, 2006

Yo Yo in the News: Child gets Stabbed by a Store Clerk

Yo-Yo Mama and I, were reading an article about a teen boy that got stabbed for not purchasing a yo-yo. The boy claimed that the yo-yo was already out of the box, but he was playing with it. He didn't want to buy it since it was out of the box. When he was leaving the store the owner told him he had to buy it since he'd touched it. The boy refused to buy it and the clerk punched him, the boy still refused and the clerk stabbed him with a butcher knife.

Yo-Yo Mamma asked me, what the story taught me.

The story taught me not to touch anything in a store unless I was going to buy it. I definitely don't want stabbed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202962,00.html

Tags: , stabbing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that crazy....i think i learned to not touch something unless i plan i buying it too.

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea, it's better to be safe than sorry!!

Homemom3 said...

Yes it is.