Yo-Yo Intro- ~ Yo-Yo Blogging

Monday, July 17, 2006

Yo-Yo Intro-


This site is all about Yo-Yoing and it is from my 9-year-old son's creation. He asked to have a blog on yo-yos and I've granted it to him. Please feel free to comment, but keep in mind that Homemom3 will always be reading them first. He loves comments and loves news about yo-yos. Have a Yo-Yoing fun time!

Son says, "Keep that Yo-Yo going!"

In this blog my son's name will be Yo-Yo Boy and I'm the Yo-Yo-Mama.

Tags: , Yo-Yoing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked yo-yo's too as a kid. Even though I'm a lot older now, I still will play with one for old times sake. Nice article.

Anonymous said...

I liked yo-yo's too as a kid. Even though I'm a lot older now, I still will play with one for old times sake. Nice article.